Riot-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Runescape private server community.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox

Posts and Reputation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Slayer
Coco Boy
Admin
Head Mod

Coco Boy AdminHead Mod
King Slayer

Posts and Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Posts and Reputation   Posts and Reputation EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 am

How on this page do we give eachother Reputation Status? Is it by people liking our posts? Having a lot of friends? Or what are you guys planning on doing with it? I think Mods and owners should have to build up there Reputation, but for starters we have to find out what we're going to do with it in the first place, because a blank Reputation isn't nessacarily a good one. Also what about our posts? Are we going to be credited for being on the forums looking at everything, or being on daily? On other websites I've visited they've always had a list that showed people that have had a lot of posts on the page kind of like an honor, or respect deal, and i was wondering if we could do something like that, and possibly something like that with the reputation on the forums.

P.S. I know I can get annoying just either dump the idea, or let me know how you feel about it guys, just post a reply on the forums Razz.

P.S.S. Love king Slayer
Back to top Go down
fusionz
Founder
Head Admin
Co-Coder

FounderHead AdminCo-Coder
fusionz

PostSubject: Re: Posts and Reputation   Posts and Reputation EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

People gain 'rep' by earning it. If people post guides and people think they should earn rep they just do add rep or whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
https://riot-pkz.forumotion.com/
Mario
Founder
Head Coder
Head Of Staff

FounderHead CoderHead Of Staff
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Posts and Reputation   Posts and Reputation EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 pm

i havent figured that part out yet. but i wil let you guys know when i do
Back to top Go down
https://riot-pkz.forumotion.com
King Slayer
Coco Boy
Admin
Head Mod

Coco Boy AdminHead Mod
King Slayer

PostSubject: the + and Thanks Buttons   Posts and Reputation EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 pm

I was fooling around with the + and thanks buttons on the replies you guys had and it only let me thank one of you, let me know if any of you two get anything in your message box about it or if your rep goes up or something. Ya the + button adds to your reputation, i'll try and get both of yours up and just do the same for me go to my posts and click + all of em

Last edited by King Slayer on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found out the + button)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posts and Reputation   Posts and Reputation Empty

Back to top Go down

Posts and Reputation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riot-Pkz :: General :: General-
Jump to: